There’s a reason why we’re known throughout the Winter Park area for our residential tile & grout cleaning services, and it all comes down to our unique process.
Affordable, effective residential tile & grout cleaning services are hard to find in the Winter Park, Florida area. However, if you turn to us at Proclean Properties Inc., you’re guaranteed residential tile & grout cleaning services that get results for a price that works with your budget.
We realize how frustrating it can be to sweep and mop the floors in your home or business with diligence, only to end up with dirty tile and grout that detracts from the aesthetics of your interior. We want you to know that you aren’t doing anything wrong – dirty grout and tile is just an inevitable problem that needs a professional touch to take care of.
We also want you to know that there’s a reason why we’re known throughout the Winter Park area for our residential residential tile & grout cleaning services, and it all comes down to our unique process:
- We use a high-pressure rinse that is gentle on both ceramic and porcelain tiles and start things off by mopping it onto your floors.
- We use specialized tools to clean each and every grout line.
- We double-clean the grout lines, so you’re left with a floor that looks as good as new.
Why You Might Not Want to Do Residential Tile & Grout Cleaning Yourself
There are so many rewarding DIY projects that you can do at your Winter Park, Florida home that you might be thinking residential tile & grout cleaning could easily fit into that category. Here at Proclean Properties Inc., many of our customers start this job and later give up on it and call us instead. They often tell us they wish they’d never tried to do it themselves in the first place! Here are a few of the reasons we recommend leaving it to us:
- Lack of Tools- There is a big difference between professional tools for residential tile & grout cleaning and what you’d have available to use. Unless you want to invest in the costly tools to do the job properly and efficiently, you might not want to consider this a DIY task.
- Lack of Experience- If you don’t know the proper way to handle residential tile & grout cleaning, your results will either be less than you hoped for or you could damage the floor and end up spending far more getting it repaired or replaced than you would just hiring us to do the cleaning in the first place.
- Lack of Time- Trust us when we say that using DIY methods for residential tile & grout cleaning is going to take a very long time. Unless you have a spare vacation week you don’t want to spend relaxing at a wonderful vacation destination, you might want to think twice about handling this one on your own.
- Physical Demands- Using DIY methods for residential tile & grout cleaning can take a real toll on your body, particularly your knees, back, and hands. Our unique process is far easier on the body, and it’s our pain, not yours!
Rest assured that we only want what’s best for your home or business and we’re here to go above and beyond your expectations. To schedule a consultation or to find out more about what our residential tile & grout cleaning services include, get in touch with us at Proclean Properties Inc. today.
For fast and reliable residential tile & grout cleaning in Winter Park, Winter Garden, Windermere, Orlando, Oviedo, Longwood, Wekiva Springs, Sanford Apopka, Lake Mary, Doctor Phillips, Ocoee, Waterford Lakes, Maitland, or Altamonte Springs, give Proclean Properties a call today!