Flooring is expensive to replace, not merely because of the cost of materials, but also the labor involved in removing an old floor and installing a new one. A much more practical idea is, if possible, to extend a floor’s life by rejuvenating it. This is where floor stripping & waxing comes in. We can perform this procedure on various types of commercial floors, such as linoleum, marmoleum, VCT (vinyl composite tile), and vinyl. It’s an affordable way to enhance your corporate image!
If done correctly, a stripped and waxed floor can last for many years. When we, at Proclean Properties Inc. (a green cleaning business), customize a floor cleaning plan for clients, we analyze the type of flooring, its age and condition, how much foot traffic it has to endure, and its maintenance history. After this, we create a plan to provide beautiful floors at a cost-effective price.
Benefits of floor stripping & waxing:
- Repels dirt and stains
- Prevents humidity and water from penetrating the floor
- Enhances the appearance of the floor and extends its life
- Protects the floor from abrasions, scratches and other damage
- Creates shine and beauty to impress clients and staff
- Increases productivity because employees feel motivated in a pleasing environment
Contact us to find out more about floor stripping & waxing. We serve all of Central Florida, including Winter Garden, Windermere, Oviedo, Winter Park, Wekiva Springs, Longwood, Lake Mary, Apopka, Doctor Philips, Ocoee, Orlando, Maitland, Waterford Lakes, and Altamonte Springs.