Carpet is a comfortable material that makes for a great flooring choice. When you have carpeting, taking care of it with regular cleaning can come with many benefits. Here at Proclean Properties Inc., we want to help you make the most of your carpet by letting you in on the advantages of regular carpet cleaning.
- Prolongs the lifespan of your carpets. Regular carpet cleaning helps to remove the dirt and dust that can wear away at your carpet fibers. This ensures that your carpets will enjoy a much longer lifespan.
- Prevents wear and tear on your carpets. When we are able to remove dirt, debris and dust, we can help prevent the wear and tear on your carpets. Removal of these materials will give you the best results for your carpeting.
- Removes stains and freshens your carpeting. Because carpeting is absorbent, it stains easily, especially if something isn’t cleaned up or noticed right away. Our experts are able to utilize commercial-grade cleaning and extraction to remove even the toughest stains.
- Leaves carpets smelling fresh and clean. Smells tend to cling to soft surfaces. Like newly laundered sheets or towels, newly cleaned carpeting is going to smell, look and feel fresh and clean.
- We can clean thoroughly with furniture moving and replacement. We clean all areas of your carpeting, not just what is visible. Our team can move your furniture and then replace it when we are done for a thorough clean.
- Hospital-grade sanitation is available. If you need an extra-clean cleaning, let us help with our hospital-grade sanitation. We base the price of this service on square footage.
- Get a quote over the phone with our team! We don’t believe in teaser rates or gimmicks! If you need clean carpeting, we can give you an accurate quote over the phone.
- Lifts the fibers in high-traffic areas. High-traffic areas can sometimes look worn, dirty and flat in comparison to areas rarely used. Regular carpet cleaning ensures that there are no “trails” through your carpeting.
Regular carpet cleaning can be a great service for your home. For answers to your questions or a quote, please contact us today!