Everyone enjoys a clean home. But, have you thought about the chemicals you are using to get your home clean? There are huge differences between cleaning products. Here at Proclean Properties Inc., we love green cleaning. Green cleaning involves cleaning using products that are safe for your health and home. Here are five reasons you will want to switch to green cleaning:
- Health – Green cleaning is better for your overall health. Green cleaning helps to protect the health of you, your family and your pets. No more sneezing, coughing, and holding your breath while cleaning with conventional cleaning products. Conventional cleaning products contain harmful chemicals, carcinogens, endocrine disruptors and toxins.
- Safer Home – Typical cleaning products are labeled with all kinds of scary warnings like flammable and toxic. When using green cleaning products, you won’t see any warnings like these because they are much safer and do not contain the ingredients to warrant such warnings. You are making your home safer, especially for small children and pets, when you switch to green cleaning products.
- Environmentally Safe – Most green cleaning products are made using safe, biodegradable ingredients and packaging.
- Know what is in your Products – Most cleaning products do not disclose all of the chemicals and ingredients in their cleaners. Green cleaning products have nothing to hide in their ingredients and will often list everything inside the cleaning products.
- Cleaner Air – Conventional cleaning products add contaminates to the air during and after using them. Keep your air and lungs healthier by using green cleaning products.
We know how important it is to keep your home a safe place for you and your family. We strive to help do this by offering green cleaning products. Give us a call today to discuss the many cleaning options that we offer.